A. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To get admission at Nepalaya’s higher secondary programs, each student:
- Must secure grades not less than “D” in all subjects in Secondary Education Examination (SEE) to get admission in higher secondary level +2 programs.
- Must secure grades not less than “D” in all subjects in Higher Secondary Education Examination conducted by National Education Board (NEB) to get admission in under graduate / bachelor level programs.
- Must secure grades not less than “D” in all subjects in under graduate level to get admission in graduate / master level programs.
- Must pass entrance examination conducted by Nepalaya admission board.
B. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Entrance Examination can be appeared on campus and online
- To appear in the entrance examination, students must submit properly filled admission form to the college administration visiting on campus or online from the Nepalaya’s webpage: www.nepalaya.edu.np
- Only successful short-listed students will be called for face to face interview
C. FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW (GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL)
- Successful students who are called for interview must be presented with all the original copies of academic transcripts and character certificate for the interview.
- Successful candidates must come along with their local guardians or parents for the interview
- Download & Print the score sheet of your entrance examination and bring it for the interview
- Bring all those specified documents in the confirmation email sent to you along with the detail of interview schedule.
- To secure your seat on the respective program of study, every student must pass character assessment conducted by the admission office of Nepalaya college/school.
D. CHARACTER ASSESSMENT
Self-discipline is the key of successful person. Nepalaya will not compromise disciplinary issues internally and or directly associated with our institutional goal and policies. Your character will be assessed in various way during your face to face interview. All students must accept Nepalaya’s entire existing, past and future rules, regulations and code of conduct and will be abide accordingly. Your admission can be cancelled at any time, in case, you do not agree to accept our entire code of conduct and rules and regulations those are formed and may frame with or without prior notice in future when required. You need to submit the following reference to confirm your admission in case of failure doing so college administration reserve the right to cancel your admission even after your seat is booked paying as per rule:
- A reference of your local guardian / relative
- A reference of a previous school subject teacher or supervisor
- Must have at least one contact person’s full contact detail including telephone, mobile and email address.